※ Items marked with a ※ correspond with last year’s recruitment.
If you have a scholarship you would like to apply for, please apply each time.
For scholarships that require on-campus selection, you need to apply at the Student Support Section (Student Support Center window①), be selected by an on-campus committee, and finally receive the recommendation.
Scholarships that require on-campus selection (select applicants only)
- ※ Scholarship for foreign students funded by the SGH Foundation
- ※DoCoMo International Student Scholarship
- ※Korean Scholarship Foundation Scholarship
- ※Japan Educational Exchanges and Services Association (JEES) / International Student Scholarship (General)
- International student acceptance promotion program MEXT foreign student learning incentive fee
- JGC-Sikichi Scholarship Scholarship
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Foundation Scholarship Student
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation International Student Scholarship Student
- Toshimi Otsuka Scholarship Foundation (university recommendation)
- General Incorporated Foundation Kyoritsu International Exchange Scholarship Foundation Scholarship
- General Incorporated Foundation Kyoritsu Maintenance Scholarship Fund Scholarship
Scholarships that do not require on-campus selection (all applicants can apply)
- Toshimi Otsuka Scholarship Foundation (direct application)
- Yo Sato International Scholarship Foundation Scholarship (Autumn recruitment)
- Yo Sato International Scholarship Foundation Scholarship (Spring Recruitment)
- Iwatani International Student Scholarship
Scholarship Application form (in Japanese)→ Click Here
In addition to this, there is also a scholarship system that allows individuals to apply without going through the university．
Please refer to sites such as Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) / Japan Study Support (JASS).
For details, go to Student Support Section ①, Academic Affairs Division, Faculty of Engineering